N. Lawrentschuk MB BS; P. M. Hewitt MMed, FCS(SA), FRACS; M. G. Pritchard MB BS.
ELECTIVE LAPAROSCOPIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY: IMPLICATIONS OF PROLONGED WAITING TIMES FOR SURGERY
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2003
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 73, Issue 11, pages 890–893, November 2003
How to Cite
Lawrentschuk, N., Hewitt, P. M. and Pritchard, M. G. (2003), ELECTIVE LAPAROSCOPIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY: IMPLICATIONS OF PROLONGED WAITING TIMES FOR SURGERY. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 73: 890–893. doi: 10.1046/j.1445-2197.2003.02826.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2003
- Accepted for publication 14 July 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.