*The Infliximab User Group comprised K. Ooi and T. Florin, Mater Adult Hospital, M. Mortimore and G. Radford-Smith, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Brisbane, L. Wood, Ipswich General Hospital, Ipswich, P. Gibson, F. Macrae and S. Lachal, Royal Melbourne Hospital, W. Connell, St Vincent’s Hospital, B. Crotty, Austin Repatriation General Hospital, Melbourne, W. Selby and S. Griffin, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, M. Grimm, St George Hospital, S. James and P. Katelaris, Concord Repatriation General Hospital, Sydney and P. Pavli, The Canberra Hospital, Canberra.
Early Australian experience with infliximab, a chimeric antibody against tumour necrosis factor-α, in the treatment of Crohn’s disease: is its efficacy augmented by steroid-sparing immunosuppressive therapy?
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 146–150, April 2001
How to Cite
Mortimore, M., Gibson, P. R., Selby, W. S., Radford-Smith, G. L., Florin, T. H. J. and THE INFLIXIMAB USER GROUP (2001), Early Australian experience with infliximab, a chimeric antibody against tumour necrosis factor-α, in the treatment of Crohn’s disease: is its efficacy augmented by steroid-sparing immunosuppressive therapy?. Internal Medicine Journal, 31: 146–150. doi: 10.1046/j.1445-5994.2001.00039.x
The results of this study were presented at the Australian Gastroenterology Week scientific conference in Hobart 18–21 October 2000: Mortimore M, Anthony S, Miller A, James S, Ooi K, Griffin S, Florin THJ. The Australian infliximab experience: a physician initiated multicentre collaboration. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2000; 15 (Suppl.): J92.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.