Improving clinical practice: what works and what doesn’t?
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 536–540, December 2001
How to Cite
Campbell, D., Scott, I., Anderson, J. and Greenberg, P. (2001), Improving clinical practice: what works and what doesn’t?. Internal Medicine Journal, 31: 536–540. doi: 10.1046/j.1445-5994.2001.00126.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.