Morbidity and mortality in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome 2: Effect of treatment on neuropsychiatric morbidity and quality of life
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 65–74, June 2003
How to Cite
AL-BARRAK, M., SHEPERTYCKY, M. R. and KRYGER, M. H. (2003), Morbidity and mortality in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome 2: Effect of treatment on neuropsychiatric morbidity and quality of life. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 1: 65–74. doi: 10.1046/j.1446-9235.2003.00008.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
- Accepted for publication 8 November 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.