Off-line processing of memory traces during human sleep: Contribution of functional neuroimaging
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 75–83, June 2003
How to Cite
MAQUET, P., PEIGNEUX, P., LAUREYS, S., DESSEILLES, M., BOLY, M. and DANG-VU, T. (2003), Off-line processing of memory traces during human sleep: Contribution of functional neuroimaging. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 1: 75–83. doi: 10.1046/j.1446-9235.2003.00009.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
- Accepted for publication 13 February 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!