Two cases of severe obstructive sleep apnea–hypopnea syndrome in which a mandibular advancing positioner was markedly effective
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 127–129, June 2003
How to Cite
GOTO, S., SUZUKI, Y., CHIYOJIMA, N., MUTA, A., OGINO, H., TANAKA, Y., UCHIMURA, N., KAZUHISA, E. and KOGA, T. (2003), Two cases of severe obstructive sleep apnea–hypopnea syndrome in which a mandibular advancing positioner was markedly effective. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 1: 127–129. doi: 10.1046/j.1446-9235.2003.00020.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
- Accepted for publication 26 December 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!