Correlations between subjective evaluation about own sleep and that of objective evaluation in psychophysiological insomnia
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 139–140, June 2003
How to Cite
SATO, M., OHBUCHI, K., HAYASHIDA, K.-i., SHIN, M., OZONE, M., YAMADERA, W., ITOH, H., SASAKI, M. and USHIJIMA, S. (2003), Correlations between subjective evaluation about own sleep and that of objective evaluation in psychophysiological insomnia. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 1: 139–140. doi: 10.1046/j.1446-9235.2003.00024.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
- Accepted for publication 29 November 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.