Topography of the lambda-like response in rapid eye movement sleep: A current source-density analysis
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2003
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 153–154, June 2003
How to Cite
OGAWA, K., NITTONO, H. and HORI, T. (2003), Topography of the lambda-like response in rapid eye movement sleep: A current source-density analysis. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 1: 153–154. doi: 10.1046/j.1446-9235.2003.00029.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2003
- Accepted for publication 18 October 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!