Changes in the dynamics of sleep electroencephalogram in rat barrel cortex associated with long-term sensory deprivation
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 155–157, June 2003
How to Cite
IWASAKI, N., KARASHIMA, A., NAKAO, M., KATAYAMA, N. and YAMAMOTO, M. (2003), Changes in the dynamics of sleep electroencephalogram in rat barrel cortex associated with long-term sensory deprivation. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 1: 155–157. doi: 10.1046/j.1446-9235.2003.00030.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
- Accepted for publication 14 January 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.