A new method to quantify harmony of the horse–rider system in dressage
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 95–101, May 2001
How to Cite
Peham, C. , Licka, T. , Kapaun, M. and Scheidl, M. (2001), A new method to quantify harmony of the horse–rider system in dressage. Sports Engineering, 4: 95–101. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-2687.2001.00077.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!