Authors’ current address: Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology University College London Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK.
MINI-REVIEW The Eph receptor tyrosine kinases and the ephrins – roles in nervous system development
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 405–408, February 1998
How to Cite
Holder, N., Cooke, J. and Brennan, C. (1998), MINI-REVIEW The Eph receptor tyrosine kinases and the ephrins – roles in nervous system development. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 405–408. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00032.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 9 June 1997, revised 20 August 1997, accepted 2 September 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!