CRE and TRE sequences of the rat tyrosine hydroxylase promoter are required for TH basal expression in adult mice but not in the embryo
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 508–521, February 1998
How to Cite
Trocmé, C., Sarkis, C., Hermel, J.-M., Duchateau, R., Harrison, S., Simonneau, M., Al-Shawi, R. and Mallet, J. (1998), CRE and TRE sequences of the rat tyrosine hydroxylase promoter are required for TH basal expression in adult mice but not in the embryo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 508–521. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00059.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 8 July 1997, revised 1 September 1997, accepted 16 September 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!