Distribution of L-type calcium channels in rat thalamic neurones
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 586–597, February 1998
How to Cite
Budde, T., Munsch, T. and Pape, H.-C. (1998), Distribution of L-type calcium channels in rat thalamic neurones. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 586–597. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00067.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 7 July 1997, revised 15 September 1997, accepted 22 September 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!