Schwann cells genetically modified to secrete human BDNF promote enhanced axonal regrowth across transected adult rat spinal cord
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 607–621, February 1998
How to Cite
Menei, P., Montero-Menei, C., Whittemore, S. R., Bunge, R. P. and Bunge, M. B. (1998), Schwann cells genetically modified to secrete human BDNF promote enhanced axonal regrowth across transected adult rat spinal cord. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 607–621. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00071.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 14 January 1997, revised 27 June 1997, accepted 22 September 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!