Comparing the effects of selective cingulate cortex lesions and cingulum bundle lesions on water maze performance by rats
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 622–634, February 1998
How to Cite
Warburton, E.C., Aggleton, J.P. and Muir, J.L. (1998), Comparing the effects of selective cingulate cortex lesions and cingulum bundle lesions on water maze performance by rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 622–634. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00074.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 5 March 1997, revised 4 July 1997, accepted 26 September 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!