Present address: Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, Rm T630, Houston, TX 77030, USA
N-Syndecan and HB-GAM (Heparin-Binding Growth-Associated Molecule) associate with early axonal tracts in the rat brain
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 635–648, February 1998
How to Cite
Kinnunen, A., Kinnunen, T., Kaksonen, M., Nolo, R., Panula, P. and Rauvala, H. (1998), N-Syndecan and HB-GAM (Heparin-Binding Growth-Associated Molecule) associate with early axonal tracts in the rat brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 635–648. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00082.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 10 June 1997, revised 25 September 1997, accepted 1 October 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!