Tumour necrosis factor-α and interleukin-2 differentially affect hippocampal serotonergic neurotransmission, behavioural activity, body temperature and hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenocortical axis activity in the rat
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 868–878, March 1998
How to Cite
Pauli, S., Linthorst, A. C. E. and Reul, J. M. H. M. (1998), Tumour necrosis factor-α and interleukin-2 differentially affect hippocampal serotonergic neurotransmission, behavioural activity, body temperature and hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenocortical axis activity in the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 868–878. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00093.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 29 January 1997, revised 12 September 1997, accepted 16 October 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!