Reciprocal modulation of TrkA and p75NTR affinity states is mediated by direct receptor interactions
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 890–898, March 1998
How to Cite
Ross, G. M., Shamovsky, I. L., Lawrance, G., Solc, M., Dostaler, S. M., Weaver, D. F. and Riopelle, R. J. (1998), Reciprocal modulation of TrkA and p75NTR affinity states is mediated by direct receptor interactions. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 890–898. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00094.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 10 June 1997, revised 16 September 1997, accepted 21 October 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!