Current address: Department of Haematology, Bessemer Road, Kings College School of Medicine and Dentistry, London SE5 9RS, UK
Characterization of a nicotinic acetylcholine receptor from the insect Manduca sexta
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 879–889, March 1998
How to Cite
Eastham, H. M., Lind, R. J., Eastlake, J. L., Clarke, B. S., Towner, P., Reynolds, S. E., Wolstenholme, A. J. and Wonnacott, S. (1998), Characterization of a nicotinic acetylcholine receptor from the insect Manduca sexta. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 879–889. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00095.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 10 March 1997, revised 14 August 1997, accepted 20 October 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!