Present address: Institute of Pathology, Klinikum Leverkusen, Dhünnberg 60, D-51375 Leverkusen, Germany.
Structural diversity of the voltage-dependent Ca2+ channel α1E-subunit
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 916–925, March 1998
How to Cite
Pereverzev, A., Klöckner, U., Henry, M., Grabsch, H., Vajna, R., Olyschläger, S., Viatchenko-Karpinski, S., Schröder, R., Hescheler, J. and Schneider, T. (1998), Structural diversity of the voltage-dependent Ca2+ channel α1E-subunit. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 916–925. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00099.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 24 June 1997, revised 21 October 1997, accepted 28 October 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!