Present address: Institute of Pathology, Klinikum Leverkusen, Dhünnberg 60, D-51375 Leverkusen, Germany.
Structural diversity of the voltage-dependent Ca2+ channel α1E-subunit
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 916–925, March 1998
How to Cite
Pereverzev, A., Klöckner, U., Henry, M., Grabsch, H., Vajna, R., Olyschläger, S., Viatchenko-Karpinski, S., Schröder, R., Hescheler, J. and Schneider, T. (1998), Structural diversity of the voltage-dependent Ca2+ channel α1E-subunit. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 916–925. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00099.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 24 June 1997, revised 21 October 1997, accepted 28 October 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!