Different cell surface areas of polarized radial glia having opposite effects on axonal outgrowth
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 1000–1010, March 1998
How to Cite
Stier, H. and Schlosshauer, B. (1998), Different cell surface areas of polarized radial glia having opposite effects on axonal outgrowth. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 1000–1010. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00110.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 14 May 1997, revised 20 October 1997, accepted 5 November 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!