Current address: Parke-Davis Neuroscience Research Centre, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 2QB, UK
Stimuli which entrain the circadian clock of the neonatal Syrian hamster in vivo regulate the phosphorylation of the transcription factor CREB in the suprachiasmatic nucleus in vitro
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 1063–1072, March 1998
How to Cite
McNulty, S., Schurov, I.L., Sloper, P.J. and Hastings, M.H. (1998), Stimuli which entrain the circadian clock of the neonatal Syrian hamster in vivo regulate the phosphorylation of the transcription factor CREB in the suprachiasmatic nucleus in vitro. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 1063–1072. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00114.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 30 June 1997, revised 3 November 1997, accepted 14 November 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!