Brain Ac39/physophilin: cloning, coexpression and colocalization with synaptophysin
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 1153–1166, March 1998
How to Cite
Carrión-Vázquez, M., Fernández, A. M., Chowen, J. and Nieto-Sampedro, M. (1998), Brain Ac39/physophilin: cloning, coexpression and colocalization with synaptophysin. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 1153–1166. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00130.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 1 April 1997, revised 18 November 1997, accepted 21 November 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!