1Current address: Department of Biological Chemistry, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Small sensory neurons in the rat dorsal root ganglia express functional NK-1 tachykinin receptor
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 1292–1299, April 1998
How to Cite
Li, H.-S. and Zhao, Z.-Q. (1998), Small sensory neurons in the rat dorsal root ganglia express functional NK-1 tachykinin receptor. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 1292–1299. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00140.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!