A role for slow NMDA receptor-mediated, intrinsic neuronal oscillations in the control of fast fictive swimming in Xenopus laevis larvae
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 1329–1340, April 1998
How to Cite
Reith, C. A. and Sillar, K. T. (1998), A role for slow NMDA receptor-mediated, intrinsic neuronal oscillations in the control of fast fictive swimming in Xenopus laevis larvae. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 1329–1340. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00144.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!