Reduction of noradrenaline impairs attention and dopamine depletion slows responses in Parkinson’s disease
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 1429–1435, April 1998
How to Cite
Riekkinen, M., Kejonen, K., Jäkälä, P., Soininen, H. and Riekkinen, P. (1998), Reduction of noradrenaline impairs attention and dopamine depletion slows responses in Parkinson’s disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 1429–1435. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00145.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!