Present Address: Department of Neuropharmacology, CVN-7, The Scripps Research Institute, 10550 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA.
Rewarding effects elicited by the microinjection of either AMPA or NMDA glutamatergic antagonists into the ventral tegmental area revealed by an intracranial self-administration paradigm in mice
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 1394–1402, April 1998
How to Cite
David, V., Durkin, T. P. and Cazala, P. (1998), Rewarding effects elicited by the microinjection of either AMPA or NMDA glutamatergic antagonists into the ventral tegmental area revealed by an intracranial self-administration paradigm in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 1394–1402. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00150.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 3 November 1997, accepted 10 December 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!