Present address: Department of Visual System Analysis, The Netherlands Ophthalmic Research Institute, Meibergdreef 9, NL-1100 AC Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Characterization of a directional selective inhibitory input from the medial terminal nucleus to the pretectal nuclear complex in the rat
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1533–1543, May 1998
How to Cite
Schmidt, M., Van Der Togt, C., Wahle, P. and Hoffmann, K.-P. (1998), Characterization of a directional selective inhibitory input from the medial terminal nucleus to the pretectal nuclear complex in the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 1533–1543. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00161.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 24 July 1997, revised 1 December 1997, accepted 19 December 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!