Cloning of a new gap junction gene (Cx36) highly expressed in mammalian brain neurons
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 1202–1208, March 1998
How to Cite
Condorelli, D. F., Parenti, R., Spinella, F., Salinaro, A. T., Belluardo, N., Cardile, V. and Cicirata, F. (1998), Cloning of a new gap junction gene (Cx36) highly expressed in mammalian brain neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 1202–1208. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00163.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 15 September 1997, revised 2 December 1997, accepted 30 December 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!