Differential regulation of FAK+ and PYK2/Cakβ, two related tyrosine kinases, in rat hippocampal slices: effects of LPA, carbachol, depolarization and hyperosmolarity
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1667–1675, May 1998
How to Cite
Derkinderen, P., Siciliano, J., Toutant, M. and Girault, J.-A. (1998), Differential regulation of FAK+ and PYK2/Cakβ, two related tyrosine kinases, in rat hippocampal slices: effects of LPA, carbachol, depolarization and hyperosmolarity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 1667–1675. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00174.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 18 August 1997, revised 30 December 1997, accepted 9 January 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!