Retrograde degeneration of thalamic neurons in the mediodorsal nucleus after neonatal and adult aspiration lesions of the medial prefrontal cortex in the rat. Implications for mechanisms of functional recovery
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1581–1589, May 1998
How to Cite
Van Eden, C. G. , Rinkens, A. and Uylings, H. B. M. (1998), Retrograde degeneration of thalamic neurons in the mediodorsal nucleus after neonatal and adult aspiration lesions of the medial prefrontal cortex in the rat. Implications for mechanisms of functional recovery. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 1581–1589. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00182.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 30 June 1997, revised 4 September 1997, accepted 5 January 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!