Effects of elevated levels of nerve growth factor on the septohippocampal system in transgenic mice
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 2207–2216, July 1998
How to Cite
Kawaja, M. D., Walsh, G. S., Tovich, P. R. and Julien, J.-P. (1998), Effects of elevated levels of nerve growth factor on the septohippocampal system in transgenic mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 2207–2216. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00228.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 5 September 1997, revised 12 January 1998, accepted 20 February 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!