Importance of neurokinin-1 receptors in the nucleus tractus solitarii of mice for the integration of cardiac vagal inputs
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 2261–2275, July 1998
How to Cite
Paton, J. F. R. (1998), Importance of neurokinin-1 receptors in the nucleus tractus solitarii of mice for the integration of cardiac vagal inputs. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 2261–2275. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00238.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 17 December 1997, revised 2 March 1998, accepted 4 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!