Present address: Vollum Institute, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, OR 97201-3098, USA
Modulation of big K+ channel activity by ryanodine receptors and L-type Ca2+ channels in neurons
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 2322–2327, July 1998
How to Cite
Chavis, P., Ango, F., Michel, J.-M., Bockaert, J. and Fagni, L. (1998), Modulation of big K+ channel activity by ryanodine receptors and L-type Ca2+ channels in neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 2322–2327. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00243.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 10 October 1997, revised 11 February 1998, accepted 5 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!