Amelioration of spatial navigation and short-term memory deficits by grafts of foetal basal forebrain tissue placed into the hippocampus and cortex of rats with selective cholinergic lesions
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 2353–2370, July 1998
How to Cite
Leanza, G., Martìnez-Serrano, A. and Björklund, A. (1998), Amelioration of spatial navigation and short-term memory deficits by grafts of foetal basal forebrain tissue placed into the hippocampus and cortex of rats with selective cholinergic lesions. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 2353–2370. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00247.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 17 September 1997, revised 6 March 1998, accepted 11 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!