Short-lasting exposure to one odour decreases general reactivity in the olfactory bulb of adult rats
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 2472–2475, July 1998
How to Cite
Buonviso, N., Gervais, R., Chalansonnet, M. and Chaput, M. (1998), Short-lasting exposure to one odour decreases general reactivity in the olfactory bulb of adult rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 2472–2475. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00266.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 30 December 1998, revised 13 March 1998, accepted 26 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!