*Present address: Department of Neurosurgery, Lions Research Building, University of Minnesota Medical School, 2001 Sixth Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA. E-mail: email@example.com
Quinolinic acid-induced inflammation in the striatum does not impair the survival of neural allografts in the rat
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 2595–2606, August 1998
How to Cite
Duan, W.-M., Widner, H., Cameron, R. M. and Brundin, P. (1998), Quinolinic acid-induced inflammation in the striatum does not impair the survival of neural allografts in the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 2595–2606. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00279.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
- Received 29 July 1997, revised 18 March 1998, accepted 30 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!