L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia in the rat is associated with striatal overexpression of prodynorphin- and glutamic acid decarboxylase mRNA
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 2694–2706, August 1998
How to Cite
Cenci, M. A., Lee, C. S. and Björklund, A. (1998), L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia in the rat is associated with striatal overexpression of prodynorphin- and glutamic acid decarboxylase mRNA. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 2694–2706. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00285.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
- Received 31 October 1997, revised 26 March 1998, accepted 6 April 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!