NMDA and AMPA receptors on neocortical neurons are differentially distributed
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 3351–3357, November 1998
How to Cite
Dodt, H. .-U., Frick, A., Kampe, K. and Zieglgänsberger, W. (1998), NMDA and AMPA receptors on neocortical neurons are differentially distributed. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 3351–3357. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00338.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 9 October 1997, revised 6 April 1998, accepted 5 June 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!