Delivery of a constitutively active form of the heat shock factor using a virus vector protects neuronal cells from thermal or ischaemic stress but not from apoptosis
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 3343–3350, November 1998
How to Cite
Wagstaff, M. J. D., Smith, J., Collaco-Moraes, Y., De Belleroche, J. S., Voellmy, R., Coffin, R. S. and Latchman, D. S. (1998), Delivery of a constitutively active form of the heat shock factor using a virus vector protects neuronal cells from thermal or ischaemic stress but not from apoptosis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 3343–3350. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00339.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 12 February 1998, revised 14 May 1998, accepted 5 June 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!