Present address: New York Medical College, Department of Physiology, Valhalla, NY 10595, USA.
European Neuroscience Association Pre- and post-synaptic muscarinic receptors in thin slices of rat adrenal gland
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 3535–3545, November 1998
How to Cite
Barbara, J.-G., Lemos, V. S. and Takeda, K. (1998), European Neuroscience Association Pre- and post-synaptic muscarinic receptors in thin slices of rat adrenal gland. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 3535–3545. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00349.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 9 December 1997, revised 15 June 1998, accepted 25 June 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!