Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time of flight mass spectrometric analysis of the pattern of peptide expression in single neurons resulting from alternative mRNA splicing of the FMRFamide gene
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 3498–3507, November 1998
How to Cite
Worster, B. M., Yeoman, M. S. and Benjamin, P. R. (1998), Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time of flight mass spectrometric analysis of the pattern of peptide expression in single neurons resulting from alternative mRNA splicing of the FMRFamide gene. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 3498–3507. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00361.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- *Present address: Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York 10029, USA.Received 3 April 1998, revised 11 June 1998, accepted 26 June 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!