Development of the histaminergic neurons and expression of histidine decarboxylase mRNA in the zebrafish brain in the absence of all peripheral histaminergic systems
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 3799–3812, December 1998
How to Cite
Eriksson, K. S., Peitsaro, N., Karlstedt, K., Kaslin, J. and Panula, P. (1998), Development of the histaminergic neurons and expression of histidine decarboxylase mRNA in the zebrafish brain in the absence of all peripheral histaminergic systems. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 3799–3812. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00394.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 25 March 1998, revised 2 July 1998, accepted 21 July 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!