Hippocampal synaptic density and glutamate immunoreactivity following transient cerebral ischaemia in the chick
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 3913–3917, December 1998
How to Cite
Horner, C. H., Davies, H. A. and Stewart, M. G. (1998), Hippocampal synaptic density and glutamate immunoreactivity following transient cerebral ischaemia in the chick. European Journal of Neuroscience, 10: 3913–3917. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1998.00435.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 14 May 1997, revised 13 August 1997, accepted 17 August 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!