Different cortical organization of visceral and somatic sensation in humans
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 305–315, January 1999
How to Cite
Schnitzler, A., Volkmann, J., Enck, P., Frieling, T., Witte, O. W. and Freund, H.-J. (1999), Different cortical organization of visceral and somatic sensation in humans. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 305–315. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00429.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 17 March 1998, revised 16 July 1998, accepted 14 August 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!