Local inhibition of hippocampal nitric oxide synthase does not impair place learning in the Morris water escape task in rats
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 223–232, January 1999
How to Cite
Blokland, A., De Vente, J., Prickaerts, J., Honig, W., Van Ittersum, M. M.-. and Steinbusch, H. (1999), Local inhibition of hippocampal nitric oxide synthase does not impair place learning in the Morris water escape task in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 223–232. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00431.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 5 January 1998, revised 29 April 1998, accepted 6 August 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!