A new pyrrolyl-quinoxalinedione series of non-NMDA glutamate receptor antagonists: pharmacological characterization and comparison with NBQX and valproate in the kindling model of epilepsy
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 250–262, January 1999
How to Cite
Löscher, W., Lehmann, H., Behl, B., Seemann, D., Teschendorf, H. J., Hofmann, H. P., Lubisch, W., Höger, T., Lemaire, H. .-G. and Groß, G. (1999), A new pyrrolyl-quinoxalinedione series of non-NMDA glutamate receptor antagonists: pharmacological characterization and comparison with NBQX and valproate in the kindling model of epilepsy. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 250–262. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00432.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 21 May 1997, revised 6 August 1997, accepted 11 August 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!