Intrathecal galanin alleviates allodynia-like behaviour in rats after partial peripheral nerve injury
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 427–432, February 1999
How to Cite
Hao, J.-X., Shi, T.-J., Xu, I. S., Kaupilla, T., Xu, X.-J., Hökfelt, T., Bartfai, T. and Wiesenfeld-Hallin, Z. (1999), Intrathecal galanin alleviates allodynia-like behaviour in rats after partial peripheral nerve injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 427–432. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00447.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Received 10 February 1998, revised 19 August 1998, accepted 24 August 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!