Distribution of histamine H3-receptor binding in the normal human basal ganglia: comparison with Huntington's and Parkinson's disease cases
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 449–456, February 1999
How to Cite
Goodchild, R. E., Court, J. A., Hobson, I., Piggott, M. A., Perry, R. H., Ince, P., Jaros, E. and Perry, E. K. (1999), Distribution of histamine H3-receptor binding in the normal human basal ganglia: comparison with Huntington's and Parkinson's disease cases. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 449–456. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00453.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
- Received 8 June 1998, revised 26 August 1998, accepted 3 September 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!